Clique Affiliate Marketing (cliqueaffiliate.com) is an award-winning performance marketing agency located in Park City, Utah. We are an established and well-respected digital agency focused on the Outdoor Industry.
When you join our Clique, you’re uniting with a team that is passionate about the outdoors and equally stoked on performance marketing. Our love of the outdoors is built into the culture at Clique, as we encourage stepping away for a run, ride, hike or ski session.
We have a remote position for a full-time Affiliate Marketing Manager. This will be an exciting, fast-paced role with potential for growth. The perfect candidate must have an active learning mentality, a high level of curiosity and initiative, and the ability to learn quickly and perform at a high level. Must be able to adapt and acquire new technical skill sets and industry expertise as required.
- Client onboarding
- Technical affiliate program management
- Strategy implementation
- Project management
- Relationship building
- Email marketing
- Content marketing
- Business development
- Creation of marketing materials
Why Work For Clique? We’re not just looking for skills and experience. Having shared values is just as important. Here are ours:
Our impressive client roster includes D2C brands and ecommerce retailers in a variety of outdoor verticals: Cycling, Skiing/Snowboarding, Hiking, Camping and more. Clients include Backcountry, Stio, KÜHL, Orca Coolers,GCI Outdoors, Alchemy Bikes, Competitive Cyclist…
BE YOURSELF: We’re a laid back group of outdoor-loving digital marketing experts that love geeking out on attribution reports as much as planning our next adventure. We embrace our unique personalities and differences but share the work hard, play hard mentality.
BE PASSIONATE: We’ve combined our passion for digital marketing with the industries we represent. Our employees’ passions fuel our work as we only partner with brands that align with our collective interests. Our employees immerse themselves in every account they manage, making it even more important there’s a shared passion.
BE HONEST: We strive for the highest standard of business ethics, honesty and dependability. Doing the right thing especially when nobody is watching is what sets us apart.
BE RELENTLESS: We don’t back down from challenging work or perceived barriers. We have a need to figure out solutions, discover new processes, and refine strategies.
BE THOUGHTFUL: We are respectful communicators and active listeners. We welcome new ways of thinking and differing points of view.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Passion for the outdoors (required)
- Outgoing personality
- Confidence without arrogance
- Strong work ethic required (Required)
- Thirst for knowledge
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills (Required)
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Google Workspace, Canva, Trello, Airtable, Analytics platforms
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication (Required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Time management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of affiliate management experience (Preferred)
- Experience managing affiliate programs on Impact, AvantLink, Rakuten, Shareasale or Pepperjam (Preferred)
- Ecommerce experience (Preferred)
- Understanding of online marketing channels – Affiliate, Paid Search, SEO, Social (Required)
- Understanding of Affiliate attribution (Preferred)
- Competitive pay
- Flexible remote working
- 4 sick days, 4 personal days upon hire
- Paid vacation (1 day accrued per month)
- Unlimited vacation after two years of employment (within reason)
- Heath and Wellness Program (after one year of employment)
- 401K with company match