Clique Affiliate Marketing (cliqueaffiliate.com) is assembling a team of highly talented online marketers to create and execute brilliant solutions for our clients. Team members will have the opportunity to work with well-known brands and online retailers in passion and lifestyle categories.
This will be an exciting, fast-paced environment with significant opportunity for immediate growth.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Affiliate Marketing Manager. The Affiliate Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Management of multiple affiliate programs
- Frequent communication with clients
- Key metric creation, analysis and optimization
- Ad campaign management
- Daily communication with affiliate partners
- Quarterly and yearly strategic planning
- Coordination of product reviews and placements
- Affiliate recruitment
This position requires an active learning mentality, a high level of curiosity and initiative, and the ability to perform at a high level whether working within a small team environment or working independently. Must be able to adapt and acquire new technical skill sets and industry expertise as required.
Qualified Candidates Should Have The Following:
- Bachelor’s Degree, plus 2-5 years of direct affiliate marketing experience required
- 2-5 years of Ecommerce experience preferred
- Experience working with affiliate networks
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient with analytics programs – Omniture, Google Analytics
- HTML experience preferred but not required.
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication required
- Understanding of online marketing channels – Affiliate, Paid Search, SEO, Social
- Ability to quickly adapt, and learn new skills
- Keen analytical and problem-solving skills to think through issues and potential issues to formulate appropriate solutions.
- Ability to engage easily with a variety of personalities
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and execute multiple projects
- Strong work ethic required
Only local Utah candidates will be considered. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org